The body shop is an England-based cosmetics, skincare and perfume brand.
It recognizes itself as a beauty store providing various products such as Bath and body, skincare, healthcare, and make-up. Body shop promotes the message of self-love to society.
Bodyshop claims that its products are all chemical-free hands derived directly from natural sources, including plants and minerals, and indirect processes.
They use synthetic ingredients for their products and ensure that they don’t undergo any chemical processes.
The body shop follows the principle of green chemistry, claiming that most ingredients are biodegradable.
More to read:
- What Does Popeyes Fry their Chicken In?
- Is Subway Halal?
- Is Sushi Halal?
- Where can You Find Tahini in the Grocery Store?
- Can you Use EBT for Grocery Delivery?
- Does Costco Still Make Sheet Cakes?
- Is Daring Chicken Vegan?
- Is Oscar Mayer Bologna Gluten Free?
- Does Gelatin have Pork?
- How Hot is a Ghost Pepper?