Yes, a tiny fee is charged for curbside grocery pickups. In order to place an order, the customers should visit the official website of Aldi.
There is also a choice to share the ZIP code in the Instacart mobile application. During checkout, the customers then select a time and the specific store.
For the service of curbside pickup, Aldi boasts a lot of space for pickup. The blue spots in the Aldi parking lots should be searched.
At the arrival of the customer, the Aldi associates load the grocery order in the vehicle of the customer.
How much does Aldi charge for curbside pickup?
A little fee is applied for curbside grocery pickup depending on the purchase. There is also a small fee for the shopping bags which are necessary for carrying the grocery orders.
Just like the in-store transactions, Aldi charges its shoppers a tiny cost for the shopping bags.
Almost 700 Aldi stores in 35 states offer the facility of curbside pickup.
In order to find out if any Aldi stores around a particular customer offer curbside pickup, the Curbside Grocery Pickup Locations page should be visited.
Now, Aldi is expanding their curbside pickup facility to more branches in order to provide convenience and more options to the shoppers.
- Does Publix Charge for Curbside Pickup?
- Does HEB Charge for Curbside Pickup? How Much?
- Does Wegmans Charge for Curbside Pickup?
- Does Target Charge for Curbside Pickup? How Much?
- Does Kroger Charge for Curbside Pickup? How Much?
- Does Walmart Charge for Curbside Pickup?
- Does Foodmaxx Accept EBT?
- How much does Giant Food Charge to Deliver Groceries?
- Does Giant Food Deliver Groceries?
- Where to Find Puff Pastry in Tesco?