Soros fund Management LLC is a private investment management firm Founded by George Soros. Founded in 1970, this firm invests in public equity and fixed income markets.
According to external information, this firm has numerous investments in areas of transportation, retail and financial industries.
The first trade between George Soros and Costco Wholesale took place in 2000.
This investor bought six times and sold off three times.
All these shares owned by that investor have been sold off, and at present, the investor claims no ownership of any Costco Wholesale shares.
More to read:
- Does Costco Still Make Sheet Cakes?
- What Time Does Costco Open?
- Is Costco Rotisserie Chicken Halal?
- All About Costco Same Day Delivery
- Does Costco Take EBT?
- Read This Before Trying Costco Instacart Delivery