In response to the increasing number of customers using credit cards, Giant Food’s has started accepting American Express cards as a form of payment.
However, there was a time when a large number of stores including Giant Foods did not accept American Express cards due to the large merchandise fees the merchants were charged by American Express as compared to other credit card services.
However, with various improvements and deals the American Express cards are accepted almost everywhere.
“In these busy times, choice is high on the shopping lists of our customers, and we now offer another payment option for our customers when they visit our stores,” said Rick Herring, Division President of Giant Foods regarding the acceptance of American Express cards by the supermarket.
In addition to American Express, other forms of payments accepted by the Giant
- Peapod Direct Check, an electronic payment method
- Peapod Gift Card
- Credit cards: Discover, Visa, MasterCard & American Express
- ATM Cards/Bank Debit Cards with a Visa or MasterCard logo
Does Giant Food’s accept EBT/SNAP?
Giant Food’s also accepts EBT payments from SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) customers.
This feature can also be used for online checkouts as the products which are available under the program are labeled as SNAP Eligible.
For those who use their benefits to purchase groceries and food online, they will need to use an alternative credit or debit card or a checking account to avoid paying taxes and fees.
Giant Foods has been able to provide the best shopping experience for its customers through its multiple payment methods and good offers.
More to read:
- Does Giant Eagle Double Coupons?
- Does Food Lion Double Coupons?
- Does Target Double Coupons?
- Does Shoprite Double Coupons?
- When Does Target Restock?
- When Does Walmart Restock?
- What Time Does Walmart Open in The Morning?
- What Stores Sell Amazon Fire Stick?
- Do You Tip Delivery Drivers?
- Can You Use Superstore Gift Cards for Gas?
- Can You Use Gift Cards With Delivery Services?
- Which Grocery Store Has the Best Produce?