Yes Kroger charges a small curbside pickup fee. This is a bit annoying since there are other grocery stores that provide the curbside pickup service for free.
But for now Kroger charges a fee, so let’s find out how much is it.
How much does Kroger charge for curbside pickup?
Yes, the Kroger grocery curbside pickup costs $4.95. There is no need to use a promo code.
After placing and confirming the order, the $4.95 fee will be added during the checkout.
The method of the Kroger curbside pickup is pretty straightforward. First of all, you need to go to their website.
Log in to your account and see which stores around you are offering the Kroger curbside pickup service.
Reserve the time to get the order afterwards. There is an option of almost an hour pickup window or more depending on your availability.
Now, start putting items in the virtual shopping cart. If you want to save money and time in this step, it is better to preplan the grocery list.
This way, you will simply have to add items in the search bar instead of going through the sections.
There is no difference between the website and store prices of products. If you want to save more money, there are special digital and paper coupons.
Apart from this, “Pickup and Delivery offers” are also given from time to time.
- Does Target Charge for Curbside Pickup? How Much?
- Does Wegmans Charge for Curbside Pickup?
- Does Aldi Charge for Curbside Pickup?
- Does Publix Charge for Curbside Pickup?
- Does HEB Charge for Curbside Pickup? How Much?
- How Much Cash Back Can You Get at Brookshires?
- Does Walmart Charge for Curbside Pickup?
- Does Popeyes Have Non Spicy Chicken?
- Popeyes Signature Chicken vs. Tenders
- Does Starbucks Have Cream Cheese