You would be glad to know that no, they do not. Publix does not charge any fees for curbside pickup.
How much does publix charge for curbside pickup?
But Publix does have a minimum purchase policy which has to be $35 so that you can pick up your order.
Customers place their orders through the official and designated website. You are given two options to choose from.
The option for delivery or pickup. With free curbside pickup, orders are brought right to your car or bike with the help of Publix staff at the same time chosen by the customer.
The curbside pickup at Publix works by placing the order at their website and choosing a time for the pickup.
Afterward, the customer has to share their name with the Publix staff and they will place your order in the vehicle.
Almost all items can be ordered for delivery. There is a choice to either get a $14 monthly payment or a $99 yearly membership. The shipping cost of orders below the $35 minimum is typical $7 per order.
Through Publix curbside pickup, the customers can order fresh groceries from the comfort of their own home by using any smart phone.
The delivery time can be as early as within an hour or whenever you want to get them. The Publix associate brings the fresh grocery items to your doorstep.
More to read:
- Does HEB Charge for Curbside Pickup? How Much?
- Does Aldi Charge for Curbside Pickup?
- Does Wegmans Charge for Curbside Pickup?
- Does Target Charge for Curbside Pickup? How Much?
- Does Kroger Charge for Curbside Pickup? How Much?
- Does Walmart Charge for Curbside Pickup?
- Can You Pay Cash at BJ’s Gas?
- Can You Pay Cash at Build-a-Bear?
- Can You Pay Cash at Planet Fitness?