If you’re going to tip your Door Dash driver, it would be best to follow general service-industry tipping guidelines.
According to this, you should tip 15% of your order. So, if you’ve made a big order, the tip would be according to that.
Say, if your bill is for $30, the tip would be between $4 and $5.
Now, I’m sure the following question also pops up in your mind.
How do I ensure that the delivery driver gets the tip and not the company?
Well, it’s simple. You can check DoorDash’s official website to see if all tips go to the drivers directly if you’re tipping through a card at the time of payment.
Another way to ensure that the delivery driver does get the tip is by tipping them in cash when they make the delivery. That way, you will be 100% sure they got the tip.
- How Much to Tip Walmart Grocery Delivery?
- How Does Wegmans Instacart Delivery Work?
- How Does Wegmans Grocery Delivery Work?
- How Does Wegmans Delivery Work?
- Does Trader Joe’s Deliver?
- How Does Publix Delivery Work?
- How Does Hannaford Delivery Work?
- Does Amazon Offer Food Delivery Service?
- Top 6 Food Delivery Apps that Take Cash