Customers can access Target grocery delivery through Shipt. When customers place an order with Target using the app or through the website, a Shipt staff member will receive their order and start shopping in their stead.
Customers select a delivery time frame that is suitable to them. Customers can order grocery delivery with Target even if they don’t have a Shipt membership.
When ordering grocery delivery from Target, customers can opt for the same delivery to deliver their order on the same day.
Target has more information regarding same-day delivery on its delivery page on the official website.
You can also order non-grocery items from their local Target store. Customers can choose the same-day delivery option for items that are not grocery as well.
Target lets customers order items such as the following:
- Baby Supplies
- Pet Items
- Health and Wellness Products
- Cosmetics and Skincare
- Personal Hygiene Items
- Toys for Kids
- Kitchen Supplies
- Bath and Bedding Items
- Sports Gear and Goods
- Stationery and Office Supplies
- Luggage and Bags
However, a few items are not eligible for delivery at Target. These items are mentioned below:
- Clothing Items, Footwear, and Accessories
- Items that Weigh Over 40 lbs
- Limited Time Offers
- Electronic Items and Devices
- Target Services (Target Mobile, Target Café, Starbucks)
To learn more about an item’s eligibility for delivery, visit the Target store and search for it.
After locating it, check if the item has a “Deliver It” in its description. If the item is eligible for delivery, you can add it to your shopping cart.
- How Does Target Grocery Pick Up Work?
- How Does Target Online Shopping Pickup in Store Work?
- How Does Target Curbside Pickup Work?
- Target Hours Near Me
- Walmart Vs. Target Which is Better?
- How Much Does Target Pay?
- The Payment Methods You Didn’t Know Target Accepts
- When Does Target Restock?
- How Does Wegmans Grocery Delivery Work?
- What Are the Safeway Hours Near Me?
- Top 6 Food Delivery Apps that Take Cash