Wegmans is a very popular supermarket chain in America founded in Rochester in 1916. The headquarters of Wegmans Food Markets is located in Gates, New York.
The supermarket chain has garnered a huge following over the years. This beloved US grocery store has around 106 stores in the North-eastern regions and the mid-Atlantic.
You can spot Wegmans stores in states like Maryland, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, and Virginia.
Wegmans Food Markets plans to open new branches in Connecticut, Delaware, and Columbia.
Moreover, Wegmans Food Markets has earned a reputation of being the supermarket chain with a flawless reputation in the United States.
Even more so, the supermarket chain outshined big companies like Costco and Amazon.
The company has the most record-breaking crowd for opening stores in a new state. When the chain launched its first store in North Carolina, it witnessed a large swarm of customers flooding in to shop.
It was estimated that 30,000 people showed up on the inauguration day in Wegmans, launching its first store in North Carolina.
Customers don’t seem to get enough of Wegmans. Some say the Wegmans products bring them to the store, while others say they love their atmosphere.
To non-buyers, Wegmans might be your run of the mill grocery store. Well, that might be true, but loyal buyers will tell you that the store is a strong competitor when it comes to impact.
Defeating companies like Costco and Amazon shouldn’t have been easy for Wegmans. Regular customers love Wegmans for a variety of reasons. But, in this article, we’ll be looking at Wegmans Catering.
Wegmans catering has a huge menu that consists of a variety of items. People who are not regulars of the Wegmans store will tell you that Wegmans Catering is one of their best services.
Wegmans Catering is available for many services. If you are hosting a function soon, consider doing business with Wegmans Catering to ensure the happiness of all the people attending the event.
However, we know because Wegmans offers a wide range of services, taking your pick can become confusing when ordering from Wegmans Catering menu.
This article aims to give you all the necessary information you need if you want to order Wegmans Catering.
Wegmans Catering Menu with Prices
Planning for an occasion also means hiring a catering business to have the perfect food for your guests.
When selecting a catering service, make sure you hire one that has a wide range of options to choose from and does a timely job. Hiring a very punctual catering service will help you a lot on the day of the event.
Wegmans Catering has a menu that includes a wide selection of dishes you can choose from. Ordering from any catering business can sometimes become confusing, but Wegmans Catering has a very simplified menu that makes the process very easy for customers.
The popular choices customers can choose from include Italian options, Old West choices, luncheon buffet, outdoor seating menu, a menu for weddings and special occasions, and hot buffets.
Wegmans knows that it is very important to have everything perfect when hosting an event. Be it someone’s birthday or a wedding, Wegmans Catering will get it right for you.
Keeping this in mind, Wegmans offers its clients a wide variety of unique and delicious platters to choose from.
For instance, if you’re having a Thanksgiving party at your place, Wegmans Catering has a special Thanksgiving menu to choose from.
Wegmans’ menu is pretty simplified in this case. You will not have to go through all the options in their menu for your Thanksgiving dinner. A special occasion menu will show you specific items for the event.
Wegmans Catering 2GO
Wegmans Catering can be ordered through Meals 2GO. Customers can order from various bakery items, cheese, meat, fresh produce, dairy products, prepared foods, seafood, cakes, and more.
Wegmans Sub Tray
Wegmans’ Sub Tray includes cold subs, hot subs, menu extras, menu sides, and other trays you can choose from. The options for this type of catering are mentioned below:
Wegmans Cold Subs
- 3.5″ Sub – $4.00
- 7″ Sub or Wrap – $5.99
- 14″ Sub – $8.99
Wegmans Hot Subs
- 3.5″ Sub – $4.00
- 7″ Sub or Wrap – $6.49
- 14″ Sub – $9.49
Wegmans Menu Extras
- Meat – $0.50-$1.50
- Cheese – $0.50-$1.50
- Bacon – $0.50-$1.50
Wegmans Menu Sides
- Old Fashioned Chocolate Chip Cookie – $1.50
- Potato Chips – $0.99
Wegmans Sub Meals
- Combo Meal – $7.99
- Small Combo Meal – $6.00
- Family Meal – $22.99
- Party Pack – $48.99
- Fan Favorite – $55.00
- Kids Meal – $4.99
- Boxed Lunch – $7.99
Wegmans Menu Trays
- 18″ Sub Tray – $30.99
- Custom Sub Tray – $37.99
- Wrap Tray – $42.99
Wegmans Thanksgiving Catering
Wegmans Thanksgiving menu is huge and consists of a wide selection of popular Thanksgiving items. These items are listed below:
Wegmans Thanksgiving Dinner Turkey
- Wegmans Seasoned Boneless Turkey, Large – $20.44
- Wegmans Seasoned Boneless Half Turkey, Small – $12.58
- Wegmans Honey Brined Split Turkey Breast – $15.62
- Wegmans Boneless Turkey Breast with Honey Brine – $17.37
- Wegmans Antibiotic Free Turkey, Fresh 10-14 lb – $25.87
- Wegmans Frozen Turkey, 16-20 lb – $29.24
- Frozen Turkey, 10-14 lb – $6.76
Wegmans Sides, Breads and Rolls Prices
- Wegmans Butternut Squash with Spinach and Craisins for Family – $16.00
- Wegmans Seasoned Green Beans for Family – $14.00
- Wegmans Cranberry Orange Bread – $6.00
- Wegmans Cranberry Orange, Half Loaf – $3.50
- Wegmans Vive la Baguette – $3.25
- Wegmans Seasoned Green Beans Veggie Bowl – $8.00
- Wegmans Roasted Brussels Sprouts Veggie Bowl – $10.00
- Butternut Squash with Spinach and Craisins Veggie Bowl – $9.00
- Potato Gratin, 4 Pack – $8.00
- Wegmans Macaroni and Cheese, Pasta for Family – $14.00
- Wegmans Rosemary and Thyme Potatoes Gratin – $4.49
- Wegmans Sweet Potato Potatoes Gratin – $4.49
- Wegmans Potatoes Gratin, Broccoli and Cheese – $4.49
- Wegmans Potatoes Gratin, Savory Cheese – $4.49
- Wegmans Squash, Butternut for Family – $5.49
Wegmans Appetizers Menu
- Wegmans Ready to Cook Clams Casino – $12.00
- Wegmans Scallops, Bacon-Wrapped – $24.99
- Wegmans Ready to Cook Scallops St. John – $15.00
- Wegmans Mini Spanakopita Hors D’Oeuvres – $9.99
- Wegmans Mini Quiche Collection Hors D’Oeuvres for Family – $9.99
- Wegmans Coconut Shrimp – 18.00
- Wegmans Shrimp, Coconut – $8.00
- Wegmans Calamari, Salt and Pepper – $12.50
- Wegmans Ready to Cook Italian Classics Beef Meatball Appetizers – $7.99
- Wegmans Ready to Cook Mini Beef Wellingtons – $12.00
- Wegmans Ready to Cook Mini Crab Cakes, 12 Count – $12.50
- Wegmans Mushrooms, Crab Stuffed – $16.99
- Wegmans Mushrooms, Lobster Stuffed – $16.99
- Wegmans Ready to Cook Pretzel Twist with Crab Stuffing – $14.00
Wegmans Catering does an amazing job bringing you the most delicious Thanksgiving Dinner dessert in town.
- Wegmans Pumpkin Pie – $9.00
- Wegmans Cut Out Cookies – $12.99
- Wegmans Scratch Apple Pie Large – $14.00
- Wegmans Large Pecan Pie – $14.00
- Wegmans Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie, 8 Inch – $15.00
- Wegmans Pie, Apple, Gluten-Free, 8 Inch – $15.00
- Wegmans Apple Crostata – $14.00
- Wegmans Large Ultimate Fresh Fruit Topped Cheesecake – $32.00
- Wegmans Large Ultimate Plain Cheesecake – $26.00
- Wegmans Cannoli Chip and Dip Tray – $18.00
- Wegmans Ultimate White Cake with White Frosting – $20.00
- Wegmans Chocolate Raspberry 3 Layer Cake – $25.00
- Wegmans Ultimate Chocolate Cake – $20.00
- Wegmans Madagascar Vanilla Premium Ice Cream – $3.99
- Wegmans Cookies, Ultimate Chocolate Chip, 15 Pack – $15.00
Wegmans Beverages Menu
Wegmans’ collection of beverages is some of the most extensive you’ll ever see. Below is a list of what you can order from their beverage menu.
- Wegmans FYFGA Cranberry Apple Sparkling Water – $0.79
- Wegmans Sparkling Water Lime, six-pack – $2.49
- Wegmans Sparkling Water Mandarin Orange, six-pack – $2.49
- Wegmans Sparkling Water Lemon, six-pack – $2.49
- Wegmans Sparkling Water Mixed Berry, six-pack – $2.49
- Wegmans Sparkling Water Grapefruit – $2.49
- Wegmans 100% Sparkling Juice, Niagara Grape Flavor – $2.99
- Wegmans 100% Sparkling Juice, Niagara and Concord Grape Flavor – $2.99
- Wegmans 100% Sparkling Juice, Concord Grape – $2.99
- Wegmans 100% Sparkling Juice, Apple Pomegranate Flavor – $2.99
- Wegmans 100% Sparkling Juice, Honeycrisp Apple Flavor – $2.99
- Wegmans Frizzante Cranberry Lime European Soda – $3.29
- Wegmans Frizzante Sicilian Lemon European Soda – $3.29
- Wegmans Frizzante Sour Cherry Lemon European Soda – $3.29
- Wegmans Frizzante Blood Orange European Soda – $3.29
- Jadot Couvent des Jacobins Pinot Noir – $19.99
- Jadot Chateau des Jacques Chardonnay – $19.99
- Skyquake Riesling – $11.99
- Duvel Belgian Beer 4/11.2 oz bottles – $15.99
Wegmans Party Trays
- Wegmans Cheese and Charcuterie Tray, Danny’s Favorites, 27.82 oz – $45.00
- Wegmans EZ Entertaining Tray, Full Size, 38 oz – $30.00
- Wegmans EZ Entertaining Tray, Appetizer – $7.50
- Wegmans Traditional Cheese Appetizers – $9.00
- Wegmans European Inspired Appetizers – $9.90
- Wegmans EZ Entertaining Tray, Half Size – $10.49
- Wegmans Traditional Half Tray, 15 oz – $22.00
- Wegmans Happy Hour Tray, 5.5 oz – $9.00
- Wegmans Cheese and Charcuterie Tray, Danny’s Favorites, Half Size, 16 oz – $27.00
- Wegmans Mediterranean Medley Tray, 26 oz – $35.00
- Wegmans Irish Cheese Tray, Half Size, 15 oz – $22.00
Wegmans Holiday Meals
Customers can order from cheese for holiday meals, ready to cook appetizers, ready to eat appetizers, desserts, beverages, mixers, and even party essentials.
Wegmans Party Platters
Customers can order a wide variety of party platters from Wegmans. The most popular platters at Wegmans are the color burst veggie tray, grilled vegetable tray, fresh fruit tray, sliced fruit platter, crudites platter, cheese platters, shrimp trays, and sushi platters.
Wegmans Sandwich Platters
Wegmans’ sandwich platters can be ordered by using the Meal 2GO app. Sandwiches can be found in the Subs & Sandwiches section.
Wegmans Sushi Platter
- Wegmans Crunchy Roll Family Pack, 22 oz – $29.00
- Wegmans Sushi Favorites for Family, 21 oz – $26.00
- Wegmans King Salmon for Family (Raw), 20 oz – $29.00
- Wegmans Cooked for Family, 16 oz – $22.00
- Wegmans Sushi Lover’s for Family, 20 oz – $30.00
Wegmans Fruit Tray
Wegmans’ Catering Fruit tray comes in two sizes: a small tray and a large tray. The small tray costs $26.95 and serves about 10 to 15 people. On the other hand, the large tray costs $46.95 and serves around 25 to 30 people.
Wegmans Catering fruit tray includes the items listed below:
- Red and Green Seedless Grapes
- Cream Cheese/Marshmallow Dip
Wegmans Holiday Catering
Wegmans Holiday Catering consists of a wide variety of items to choose from. Customers can choose from appetizers, desserts, cocktails, beverages, and baked goods. They also have vegan options if you’d like to choose from there.