Whole Foods sells a variety of products including batteries. It will cost you $10 to buy a set of AA or AAA batteries.
There is an option of swapping batteries as well. For this you would be charged a total of $2.50.
The batteries available at Whole Foods can be reused up to 500 times.
The customers at Whole Foods can even create an account to take advantage of the rewards program and track down their battery usage.
It’s a pretty great deal because there are five total kiosks in service now at different wholefood markets. You can find them at the Linnwood and Roosevelt stores in Washington.
Selling batteries is one thing but exchanging them is another. Every year 2.5 billion batteries are thrown away in the US and Portland-based companies.
It is essential to take the initiative to offer a better solution for the environment as well as customer convenience. Various Bettery kiosks are planted in the Whole Foods Market in Portland and Seattle.
Their initiative has led them to build swap stations for People so that they can buy rechargeable batteries and then exchange them when they’re out of juice. This company was founded in 2011 and is readily available in Whole Foods markets.
People usually buy their batteries from there.
- How Does Amazon Whole Foods Delivery Work?
- How to Order from Whole Foods?
- How Much to Tip Walmart Grocery Delivery?
- How Does Wegmans Instacart Delivery Work?
- How to Order Online from Aldi
- How Does Wegmans Delivery Work?
- Is Nando’s Halal? Yes and No, Here’s Why
- Is KFC Halal or Haram? Yes and No, Here’s Why