How to order groceries from Walmart?
Ordering groceries from Walmart is extremely easy. And it can be done following some simple steps and pointers. You can use the Walmart app or visit their official website. Here is how you can order from both!
How to order groceries using Walmart app
You can use the Walmart Grocery App to order every item from Walmart. The process is simple and easy. Here is a step-by-step guide on what you need to do!
- Step 1: Download and sign into the Walmart Grocery app on your iPhone or Android. If you do not have an account, you can create an account.
- Step 2: Enter your email address and password to secure the account.
- Step 3: Once you have signed in, you can see the pickup sign on the top of the app’s screen. Click it to choose a store for your pickup order.
- Step 4: Reserve the time and date you want your pickup order. To do this, you need to select the Times option.
- Step 5: If you want the items delivered, choose the delivery time and date that works for you
- Step 6: After this, you can start selecting the items you need and filling in your cart.
- Step 7: Cart filled? Now click on the top right of the screen to checkout.
- Step 8: Choose a payment method and add in your home address
- Step 9: Pay for the items and voila! Now you can wait for the order to be delivered or pick it up.
People also find it interesting: How to Order from DoorDash?
How to order groceries from Walmart website
Don’t want to use the app? You can also place an order through the official site of Walmart. And here is how
- Step 1: Open the Walmart grocery website and sign in with your details.
- Step 2: Choose the items you want to be delivered or pickup and add them to your cart.
- Step 3: Go to checkout by clicking the cart icon.
- Step 4: Select the time and date you want to be delivered or want to pick it up
- Step 5: Pay for the items and voila!
You may also read: How to Order from Whole Foods?
How does Walmart pick up work?
Walmart offers home deliveries and pick-up orders for their customers. And this is how it works. Don’t worry! It is an easy and simple process.
- Step 1: Download the Walmart Grocery App or visit the Walmart official website.
- Step 2: Choose the local and your preferred Walmart store near you
- Step 3: After logging in, start filling up your cart with whatever you need and desire.
- Step 4: Check out after you are satisfied.
- Step 5: You would see a pickup time and date for your order. Fill in the time that works for you.
For pick-up orders placed before 3 in the afternoon, you get same-day pickup services from Walmart. Usually, the pickup patterns depend on the traffic, the rush, and from store to store.
Mostly, you have to wait for the next day to have your order ready.
After you have placed the pickup order, your bag and grocery would be in session. An employee of Walmart would fill your bag up with the items you need. They would arrive in your car during the time you made it clear. You need to check for the notification that your order is ready and notify your arrival.
Park in the area that is fixed for order pickups and that is it! Also read: What is the Minimum Order for Grocery Store Delivery?
How do I order curbside pickup at Walmart?
Walmart’s curbside pickup has become pretty famous and is preferred by many customers. And here is how it happens.
For the Walmart Grocery app, the process is pretty simple. You need to choose the curbside pickup option and that is it.
But there are a few added steps if you order from the Walmart official website.
- Step 1: Sign in to your Walmart account from the browser.
- Step 2: Select the ‘Pickup and ‘Delivery’ option on the laptop screen.
- Step 3: You will view the curbside pickup option by choosing this.
- Step 4: Do your shopping and add the items that you need.
- Step 5: After your cart is filled, go to the checkout section on the site by choosing the cart icon on the screen
- Step 6: On the screen, you will see a pickup up option for your order. Click to confirm if you do not want it delivered but rather picked up by you.
- Step 7: Choose the date and time for pickup.
- Step 8: Arrive at the designated spot on time. A Walmart employee would have your order ready.
And that is it! Your Walmart curbside pickup order is complete.
Also read: Uber Eats Vs. DoorDash Which is Better?
But here are some other things about Walmart curbside pickup too! First, the whole process is free. You do not get charged extra bucks for curbside parking and pickup.
The minimum amount for a Walmart curbside pickup is almost $35. Less than the designated amount and your order would not be processed. Plus, this curbside pickup is contactless.
Walmart follows a serious social distance practice. Walmart curbside pickup works and operates seven days a week from 8 in the morning to 8 at night.
Our readers also read: Read this Before Ordering with Shipt