You can use the Wegmans website or app to order curbside pickup.
When you place an order, Wegmans appoints a staff member or an Instacart personal shopper to collect and pack all the items.
Wegmans gives customers an assigned pickup spot at the store where customers will collect their order on the day and time they choose.
When you arrive at their site, the employee will deliver your groceries to your car.
For Wegmans curbside pickup, the total cost of the order is required to be $10 or more.
Wegmans curbside pickup is available anywhere between 9 am to 9 pm. Curbside pickup hours vary depending upon the nature of the day, such as the holidays.
Like Wegmans grocery delivery, customers can schedule curbside pickup a week in advance. Add your address and zip code, and you will get to see a list of the stores offering grocery pickup in your area.
If an item is not available in the store’s inventory at the moment, you will be notified about its status, and you can ask for a suitable alternative.
Wegmans gives you a suggestion for substitutions and lets customers choose for themselves by clicking on the “Other Options” option.
However, suppose the item you ordered goes out of stock after your order is confirmed. In that case, your personal shopper will make appropriate substitutions for you or let you know, and you can make adjustments accordingly.
On the day of the curbside pickup, you need to go and park your vehicle in the spot designated to you by your Wegmans store. Upon arriving, call the customer service number listed on a board in the parking area. This will let the staff know of your arrival.
However, a couple of items are not eligible for curbside pickup at Wegmans stores. These items are listed below:
- Catering items
- Custom orders such as cake
- Over-the-counter products
- Alcoholic beverages
- Fast food items such as pizzas, sandwiches, and subs
- Hot and cold foods from the bar
Placing an order for curbside pickup with Wegmans is a straightforward process. However, you would need a Wegmans Shoppers Club account to proceed further. Customers can sign in from their Shoppers Club account to choose grocery delivery and curbside pickup.
So, if you haven’t tried Wegmans curbside pickup yet, this is your cue to give it a shot.
Curbside pickup with Wegmans is available on the Wegmans website or app.
When customers opt for curbside pickup, they need to change the grocery delivery icon to curbside pickup.
People selecting curbside pickup should add their address to find out the nearest Wegmans store offering curbside pickup.
After choosing curbside pickup, start building your order.
Choose a day and time for curbside pickup when you’ve added all the items into your cart.
The last step will ask you for your payment credentials to confirm your order.
Below, we’ve given you a step-by-step explanation of how you can order Wegmans pickup.
- Go to the Wegmans website or download the app from Appstore for Apple devices or from Google play store for Android phones to place your order.
- When placing your order, select curbside pickup before proceeding to checkout.
Click on delivery options picker shown in the above image. Clicking on it will open a pop up indow. Select curbside pickup.
Add your address and select the nearest store that offers curbside pickup. You can locate your nearest store offering curbside pickup by entering your zip code.
- Start building your order by selecting the appropriate category.
- Start building your order by browsing different departments. Let’s select grocery for now. And select pasta for the sub category.
- You can add items to your cart by clicking on the + icon. There’s both an option for adding and removing items. Click on shopping cart icon to access your shopping cart.
- Check your shopping cart, if everything is alright, proceed to checkout.
- Select the pickup location.
- After checkout, Wegmans will ask you to log in using your Shoppers Account. Customers need to have a Shoppers Account to proceed further.
- Lastly, review your order to ensure you’ve added your correct address and your delivery option is changed to curbside pickup. Select a day and time you’d like to collect your order. Click on “Place Order,” and your order will be processed. You will get an email and text when your order is confirmed. The email and text will also tell you the day and time you chose for curbside pickup.
Wegmans Curbside Pickup Fee
Wegmans curbside pickup requires your order to be at least $10 or more to be eligible for the service.
The store doesn’t charge customers an additional delivery or service fee.
However, there is a 15% increase in the prices of items bought online. Otherwise, you don’t have to pay any curbside pickup fee.
- How Does Wegmans Pickup Work?
- How Does Wegmans Grocery Delivery Work?
- How Does Wegmans Delivery Work?
- How Does Target Curbside Pickup Work?
- How Does Target Grocery Delivery Work?