Target grocery pickup can be ordered from any smartphone with a good internet connection and one that supports Target app. You need to download the app to place an order, but the order can also be placed using the Target website.
When you download the app, go to the Discover page after the app has launched. If the app doesn’t launch on the Discover page, you can tap on Discover to start searching for items you want in your order.
Start shopping once you’re on the Discover page. The Discover page displays all kinds of items to add to your cart. Customers can click on an item they like and tap to add it to their cart.
You can select Pickup or Drive-up when ordering with Target. Here is a step-by-step explanation of the entire process of ordering grocery pickup at Target.
- Download the Target app on your mobile phone or tablet/iPad.
- Launch the app and visit the Discover page.
- After landing on the Discover page, you can start adding items to your shopping cart.
- If you come across an item you want, tap on that item and add it to your cart.
- When the item is added to your cart, click on the pick it up option.
- There are two options that customers can select when choosing pickup. As a shopper, you can choose Order Pickup or Drive Up.
- If customers choose Order Pickup, they can collect the item inside their local Target store.
- Selecting Drive-Up gives customers the option of waiting outside the store and having their groceries brought outside to their car.
- The whole process involves you clicking on Pick it up. From there, you tap on either Drive Up or Order Pickup.
- Keep browsing for more items and repeating the process for all the items in your cart.
- After your order is complete, tap on the cart and proceed to checkout.
- If you’re using your iPhone or iPad to place an order, Target lets you pay using Apple Pay.
- When paying using Apple Pay, you will be asked to select it as your payment method.
- You can also pay for your order using any other method instead of Apple Pay.
- Finally, confirm your order by clicking on the Place my order option.
- Target app asks you for your payment method and credentials to proceed. When your information is confirmed, you can tap on Place my order to confirm your order.
When customers choose pickup, their order is usually prepared within a few hours. The store will send you a message to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Visit the store and collect your order in-store with grocery pickup.
- How Does Target Online Shopping Pickup in Store Work?
- How Does Target Curbside Pickup Work?
- Target Hours Near Me
- Walmart Vs. Target Which is Better?
- How Much Does Target Pay?
- Target Accepted Payment Methods
- When Does Target Restock?
- How Does Wegmans Grocery Delivery Work?