Mary Brown’s is a Canada based restaurant with over 200 locations across the country. They are known for their fresh and crispy fried chicken full of flavor and spice along with their handmade taters accompanying it.
With slogans living up to their words the ‘truly Canadian’ fried chicken ‘made fresh from scratch’ is so good that ‘nothing else comes close.’
The original Mary Browns restaurant dates more than fifty years back. The story starts with Mary Brown, a Virginia based woman, who had a recipe of fried chicken that was finger-licking good.
She was convinced by some buyers to sell the recipe so the world could also benefit from it.
Hence, Mary Brown’s Chicken was started off, initially, with a single restaurant but moving on to become a whole chain across Canada serving authentic Southern style chicken all the way up in the North.
The first restaurant was in Newfoundland, however now it is present in various locations such as Oshawa and Mississauga in the Greater Toronto Area, Alberta, Maritime Provinces, Manitoba and Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Yellowknife, Northwest Territories.
Mary Brown’s chicken is not only valued for its taste but also for its quality which is a hard goal to achieve in these times when most restaurants try to save every last penny.
However, Mary Brown’s does not compromise on its quality. The chicken is ordered fresh every day and prepared on order as the restaurant never serves old fried chicken.
The taters are also seasoned fresh everyday with fresh potatoes sourced from Canadian farms.
Next time you pass by any branch of Mary Brown’s in Canada, be sure to pop in and try their delicious fried chicken.
More to read:
- What Time Do Restaurants Serve Lunch?
- What You Need to Know About Cheesecake Factory Delivery
- Where to Find Gnocchi in Grocery Store?
- Postmates Vs. DoorDash Which is Better?
- Where Can I Buy Activated Charcoal Near Me?
- Where to Find Boba Tea Near Me?
- How Does DoorDash Work?
- PostMates Vs. Uber Eats Which is Better?
- Uber Eats Vs. DoorDash Which is Better?
- Where to Buy Ninja Air Fryer?
- How to Order from Whole Foods?
- Kansas City Steaks Company Review
- Olive Garden Menu with Prices
- What You Need to Know About DoorDash Delivery
- Where to Buy Ninja Foodi FG551 Smart XL?
- Does Starbucks Take EBT?