Buttermilk is extracted from the liquid that remains in the churn when butter is made. It is a type of fermented milk with low-fat content and a more diverse culture of bacteria than your usual milk.
These days, buttermilk is made by introducing live culture to regular milk. Many people prefer to drink it as it is or use it in cooking or baking. Buttermilk can help in baking as it’s a great leavening agent.
Does Aldi Have Buttermilk?
Aldi has its own brand of buttermilk. Customers can buy the milk in-stores as it’s not available for nationwide shipping. However, the buttermilk is not sold at all Aldi stores. Some Aldi store sells buttermilk year round but some other stores don’t even sell buttermilk.
Delivery services such as Instacart can deliver it to your doorstep from the store.
More to Read:
- Does Trader Joe’s Have Buttermilk?
- How to Tell If Yellowfin Tuna is Bad?
- Does Tuna Have Parasites?
- What is Popeyes Signature Chicken? Let’s Find Out
- Does Canned Tuna Have Worms?
- Is KFC Sauce Vegan?
- Does Oscar Mayer Make Liverwurst?
- Is Costco Rotisserie Chicken Halal?
- Is There Pork in Starburst?
- Can You Eat Raw Oysters from the Grocery Store?
Image credit: Forbes