Buttermilk is extracted from the liquid that remains in the churn when butter is made. It is a type of fermented milk with low-fat content and a more diverse culture of bacteria than your usual milk.
These days, buttermilk is made by introducing live culture to regular milk. Many people prefer to drink it as it is or use it in cooking or baking. Buttermilk can help in baking as it’s a great leavening agent.
Trader Joe’s has its own brand of buttermilk. Customers can buy the milk in-stores as it’s not available for nationwide shipping. However, the buttermilk is sold at all Trader Joe’s stores.
Moreover, delivery services such as Instacart can deliver it to your doorstep from the store.
More to Read:
- Is KFC Sauce Vegan?
- Does Oscar Mayer Make Liverwurst?
- Is Costco Rotisserie Chicken Halal?
- Is There Pork in Starburst?
- Can You Eat Raw Oysters from the Grocery Store?
- Is Brown Tuna Steak Safe to Eat?
- What Does Frozen Tuna Look Like?
- Is Duma Meats Grass Fed?
- Is Rumba Meats Grass Fed?
- Does Whole Foods Sell Beef Liver?
- Does Cracker Barrel Take Reservations?
- Does Outback Steakhouse Take Reservations?
- How Does Wegmans Delivery Work?
- Is KFC Halal or Haram? Yes and No, Here’s Why
- Is Domino’s Pizza Halal? Yes and No, Here’s Why