If you’d like to register for a Safeway Club card, you don’t need to think further. All you need to do is go to your local Safeway store and head to the customer service reception area and ask for an application there.
And now, you need to fill in the application and give it to the store associate that had assisted you earlier.
The person at customer service will give you a card. Other options include that if you haven’t finished your application, you can also register the card online.
To do this, search safeway.com on your mobile phone or browser. There you will find the account registration form.
- Once the form is open, you would need to fill out your first name and last name and your email address.
- Afterward, you need to provide a password for your account.
Once you’ve added these basic details, you can add the number of your Safeway Club Card on the “mobile number or Club card number” option.
More to read:
- Can I Get a Safeway Club Card Online?
- Does Safeway Double Coupons?
- Is Safeway Club Card Free?
- Do You Need a Membership for Safeway?
- What Are the Safeway Hours Near Me?
- Can You Get a Receipt Reprinted from Best Buy?
- Can You Use EBT for Walmart Pickup?
- How Much Cash Back Can You Get at Stater Brothers?
- Can You Get Cash Back with Apple Pay Debit Pay?
- How Much Cash Back Can You Get at Brookshires?
- Does Cash App Charge for Cash Back?
- Does QVC Accept EBT?
- Is Morrisons Puff Pastry Halal?