When you pay with a debit card, you can get physical cash back. This is a convenient way to withdraw money from your checking account without having to pay a fee.
If you want to get extra money, the purchase price is included in the total. Your bank then deducts the extra amount from your checking account.
Getting cash back with your debit card can be expensive. Some stores will set a minimum purchase amount that they require before they will give you cash back.
In other cases, they may require you to spend something that you didn’t need or want. You might also be charged a fee to use your debit card to pay for the store’s expenses.
This is similar to what you would pay at an out-of-network ATM. Stater Bros. Markets is a grocery store chain that operates 171 stores in Southern California. The supermarket does offer cashback when items are purchased using debit cards.
However, the offer is not available on cheques or credit cards. There is a certain amount you will have to spend to receive the cash back.
How much cash back can you get at Stater Bros?
There is only a certain amount of cash back you can receive ranging from minimum of $10 to maximum of $100 depending on the store policy and the location of the store.
Be sure to call and check ahead of time the minimum and maximum limit to avoid any inconvenience.
- How Much Cash Back Can You Get at Big Y?
- Does Aldi Charge for Curbside Pickup?
- Does Publix Charge for Curbside Pickup?
- Does HEB Charge for Curbside Pickup?
- How Much Cash Back Can You Get at Walmart?
- Does Walmart Charge for Cash Back?
- Does Foodmaxx Accept EBT?
- Does Foodmaxx Accept American Express?
- Does Giant Food accept American Express?
- Does Stop and Shop Double Coupons?
- Does Safeway Double Coupons?
- Does Harris Teeter Double Coupons?
- Does Giant Eagle Double Coupons?
- Does Food Lion Double Coupons?
- Does Target Double Coupons?
- Is Kirkwood Chicken Halal?
- Is Morrisons Puff Pastry Halal?
- Is Lidl Puff Pastry Halal?
- Is KFC Halal? Yes and No, Here’s Why
- Is Chicken Halal?
- Is Domino’s Pizza Halal?
- Is Gelatin Halal?