There is nothing more satisfying than a good old Southern style fried chicken dipped in a savory sauce.
Just thinking of the tender, flavorful chicken pieces, served with a crusty and satisfying coating, can make your mouth water.
However, satisfying it may be to prepare your own fried chicken, sometimes you just have to find an alternative way out especially if you lack the time to prepare or require it in a bulk amount.
Publix fried chicken is popular among the crowd especially for its highly flavorful and seasoned outer crunchy breading.
If you love the breaded layer then your go-to should be Publix as its breaded coating is thicker than most other fried chicken.
The Publix fried chicken is double breaded with a secret recipe that only the brand knows. Whereas the chicken itself is soft, tangy and well cooked. Overall, it is tender with just the right amount of crispiness and seasoning.
Publix also dips its fried chicken in various sauces according to the customers preference. To name a few, buffalo mild, buffalo hot, sweet sriracha, Caribbean jerk, Korean BBQ, spicy gold and garlic parmesan are some of the commonly preferred ones.
The best part is that it’s prepared on the spot. The chicken is soaked in brine beforehand however, the deep frying on the spot makes it fresh and crispy and flavorful.
Crowds in the Publix’ home turf i.e Florida, where over thousand Publix stores are currently functional, have nothing but good things to say about the fried chicken.
It is present around lunch hours in the deli section and you will always find people lined up to buy this chicken.
You can also order the fried chicken in bulk amounts for parties and large family gatherings.
Don’t forget to try the Publix fried chicken wherever you go grocery shopping.
More to read:
- Does Publix have Good Chicken Salad?
- Does Publix have Good Sushi?
- Is Mary Brown’s Chicken Good?
- Can Anyone Get Food from a Food Bank?
- Is Chipotle Chicken Halal?
- Is Brown Tuna Steak Safe to Eat?
- Is Duma Meats Grass Fed?
- Is Rumba Meats Grass Fed?
- Does Cracker Barrel Take Reservations?
- Does Outback Steakhouse Take Reservations?
- Does Red Lobster Take Reservations?
- Does Olive Garden Take Reservations?
- Your Guide to Wegmans Pizza Menu with Prices
- Does Trader Joe’s Have a Deli?