No, Target provides a totally free grocery curbside pickup service. There is no minimum order rule and the only payment required is for the items purchased or any associated taxes. As for the price of items, they are the same at both store and website.
The Target curbside pickup is called Drive Up. It starts by allowing customers to place an order online. The only way to receive curbside pickup is through the Target app.
Although shopping and adding any necessary items for curbside pickup to the cart can be done at the standard Target website, checkout can only be possible via the app.
How Much Does Target Charge for Curbside Pickup?
Target does not charge for curbside pickup. This service is available for the shoppers completely free of charge.
The procedure of Target Drive Up is as follows:
- Use the Target app to place items in the cart (ranging from cleaning supplies, grocery, and nonperishable products).
- If the customer sees an item he needs, he should choose “pick it up” in the Target app, and later “Drive-Up”. Check out and carry the payment.
- The app will let the customer know when the order is going to be ready. When it’s ready for pickup, an official confirmation will be given. When the customer is going to receive the order, select “I’m on my way”. Parking should be done in the specified Drive-Up areas of Target.
- Does Wegmans Charge for Curbside Pickup?
- Does Aldi Charge for Curbside Pickup?
- Does Publix Charge for Curbside Pickup?
- Does HEB Charge for Curbside Pickup? How Much?
- Does Kroger Charge for Curbside Pickup? How Much?
- Does Walmart Charge for Curbside Pickup?
- Does Dollar General Have Cream Cheese?