No, it doesn’t charge for a curbside pickup but there is a minimum order of $35. While the Walmart in store pick up is always free of cost, there is no restriction on the type of products customers want to buy.
How much does Walmart charge for curbside pickup
Walmart does not charge for curbside pickup. But in order to avail this offer you need to order a at least $35 worth of goods.
Following is the procedure to place an order for the Walmart curbside pickup:
- Open the Walmart app or the Walmart website. In their app, the pickup for grocery and non-grocery are merged together. But if the customer is using the website, log in to the Walmart account.
- Head over to the Pickup and Delivery section which is located at the top left side of the website. From here, the customers can shop for products that can be delivered in curbside pickup.
- Add products to the virtual shopping cart. Many items can be placed apart from the groceries such as electronics, clothes, tools, and outdoors.
- Click checkout and add pickup in the delivery option. Choose a time for the pickup.
- Visit the store at your chosen time while taking the order confirmation alongside. A Walmart staff member will load the order in the vehicle.
- How Does Wegmans Delivery Work?
- Does Kroger Charge for Curbside Pickup? How Much?
- Does Target Charge for Curbside Pickup? How Much?
- Does Wegmans Charge for Curbside Pickup?
- Does Aldi Charge for Curbside Pickup?
- Does Publix Charge for Curbside Pickup?
- Does HEB Charge for Curbside Pickup? How Much?
- How Much Cash Back Can You Get at Brookshires?
- How Much Cash Back Can You Get at Walmart?
- Does Walmart Charge for Cash Back?
- Can You Get Cash Back with Apple Pay Debit Pay?
- Does Cash App Charge for Cash Back?