If you want to place a curbside pickup order using Instacart, visit the instacart.wegmans.com website or log in to the Instacart app. Start building your order and proceed to checkout.
Your order needs to be at least $10 or more to be confirmed. Select a day and time you’d like to collect your order and confirm.
You will receive an email that will notify you that the order has been confirmed.
Moreover, your shoppers will be notified of your order and receive your phone number to contact you.
Shoppers will collect your items and store them in a safe space. On the pickup day, when you arrive at the store and park in the designated spot, contact the store associates, and your order will be brought to your car.
How Does Wegmans Groceries Pickup Work?
Wegmans appoints a store associate who will collect all the grocery items in your order and keep them stored in a safe space.
On the day of the curbside pickup, when you arrive at the store and park in the spot designated to you by Wegmans. You’re going to have to let the store know of your arrival and wait for a staff member to bring the groceries to your car.
More to read:
- Does Publix have Gluten-Free Rolls?
- Does Publix make Gluten Free Wraps?
- Does Wegmans Charge for Curbside Pickup?
- How Does Wegmans Curbside Pickup Work?
- How Does Wegmans Pickup Work?
- Your Guide to Wegmans Pizza Menu with Prices
- Your Guide to Wegmans Catering Menu
- How Does Wegmans Instacart Delivery Work?
- How Does Wegmans Grocery Delivery Work?
- How Does Wegmans Delivery Work?
- Does Walmart have Free Curbside Pickup?
- How to Sign Up for a Safeway Club Card?