Walmart is an American multinational chain of hypermarkets present at multiple locations throughout the US.
Moreover, it is a beloved place to shop for many Americans due to its great prices and discount offers as well as the easy and seamless experience.
Walmart has a curbside pickup facility available for its valuable customers. The service is free for orders above $35, and for orders below this amount, the charges are $5.99.
You can place the order through the Walmart website or through their app. The order can be selected for same day pickup however it will not be ready instantly and take up to four hours for the order to be prepared.
After placing the order select the time slot for your pickup. Not all stores offer curbside pickup options so you will have to select the one that does.
The pickup timings are from 8 am to 8 pm, seven days a week.
If you are unable to pick up the order on your designated day and time it will be stored for seven days before it will be canceled and you will be refunded the amount you spent.
Enjoy the time you have saved by picking up your orders from the curb and saving yourself from the hassles of shopping.
Our readers also read:
- Does Sprout have Free Curbside Pickup?
- Does H-E-B have Free Curbside Pickup?
- Does Aldi have Free Curbside Pickup?
- Does Publix have Free Curbside Pickup?
- Does Publix have Good Donuts?
- Does Publix have Good Cakes?
- Does Publix have Good Fried Chicken?
- Can You Use EBT for Walmart Pickup?
- Does Kroger Charge for Curbside Pickup?
- Does Wegmans Charge for Curbside Pickup?
- Does Aldi Charge for Curbside Pickup?
- Does Publix Charge for Curbside Pickup?
- Does HEB Charge for Curbside Pickup?
- How Does Wegmans Curbside Pickup Work?
- How Does Wegmans Pickup Work?
- How Does Target Online Shopping Pickup in Store Work?
- How Does Publix Pickup Work?