To order groceries from Target for pickup, customers can use any phone or tablet to access Target. If you haven’t downloaded the app on your device, download it to order groceries pickup. When the download is complete, open the app to view and shop. Click here to download the Target app from Google play store and click here to download and install the app in your IOS device.
When you open the app, you should be directed to Discover immediately. However, when the app doesn’t show you the Discover app after launching, click on Discover, and you will be directed to the page.
After landing on the Discover page, you can start shopping for groceries for pickup. Start browsing for all the items you want in your groceries for pickup or delivery.
Mentioned below is a step-by-step guide for you on using the Target app to order grocery pickup.
- Download the Target app on your mobile phone.
- Launch the app and visit the Discover page.
- After landing on the Discover page, you can start adding items to your shopping cart.
- If you come across an item you want, tap on that item and add it to your cart.
- When the item is added to your cart, click on the pick it up option.
- There are two options that customers can select when choosing pickup. As a shopper, you can choose Order Pickup or Drive Up.
- If customers choose Order Pickup, they can collect the item inside their local Target store.
- Selecting Drive-Up gives customers the option of waiting outside the store and having their groceries brought out outside.
- The whole process involves you clicking on Pick it up. From there, you tap on either Drive Up or Order Pickup.
- Keep browsing for more items and repeating the process for all the items in your cart.
- After your order is complete, tap on the cart and proceed to checkout.
- If you’re using your iPhone or iPad to place an order, Target lets you pay using Apple Pay.
- When paying using Apple Pay, you will be asked to select it as your payment method.
- You can also pay for your order using any other method instead of Apple Pay.
- Finally, confirm your order by clicking on the Place my order option.
- Target app asks you for your payment method and credentials to proceed. When your information is confirmed, you can tap on Place my order to confirm your order.
When you order groceries for Order Pickup, your order is generally ready for pick up within a couple of hours. Your local Target store will send you a message to notify you that your order is ready for pickup.
More to read:
- How Does Wegmans Instacart Pickup Work?
- Does Walmart have Free Curbside Pickup?
- Does Sprout have Free Curbside Pickup?
- Does H-E-B have Free Curbside Pickup?
- Does Aldi have Free Curbside Pickup?
- Does Publix have Free Curbside Pickup?
- Can You Use EBT for Walmart Pickup?
- Does Kroger Charge for Curbside Pickup?
- Does Target Charge for Curbside Pickup?
- Does Wegmans Charge for Curbside Pickup?
- Does Aldi Charge for Curbside Pickup?
- Does Publix Charge for Curbside Pickup?
- Does HEB Charge for Curbside Pickup?
- How Does Wegmans Curbside Pickup Work?
- How Does Wegmans Pickup Work?
- How Does Target Online Shopping Pickup in Store Work?
- How Does Publix Pickup Work?
- How Does Target Curbside Pickup Work?
- How Does Hannaford Pickup Work?